At Birchmount Dental Group, our dentists are proud to offer Invisalign®, an effective and flexible orthodontic treatment for our Scarborough patients who are looking to conveniently and comfortably straighten teeth, close gaps, and improve oral function.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment designed to straighten teeth, close gaps between teeth, and improve oral function of the mouth using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you.
These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. They gradually and gently shift your teeth into place. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve your ideal smile with little interference to your daily life.
Comfortable, Flexible and Convenient
It's just so much easier to straighten your teeth with Invisalign®. Invisalign® aligner trays are not only smooth and some people may consider them comfortable to wear, but they're also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, including brushing and flossing your teeth and eating whatever you like.
Have a special occasion or big presentation? No problem! Simply remove your aligners and pop them back in when you're ready. But truthfully, no one will even notice your wearing them because they are virtually invisible!
Invisalign® treatment is flexible and ideal for your busy lifestyle, with fewer doctor visits required (we only need to check up on you every six weeks!).
The Invisalign® Advantage
Invisalign® is Birchmount Dental Group's preferred orthodontic treatment for the following reasons:
- Invisalign® straightens teeth without the use of brackets and wires.
- Invisalign® treats a variety of dental conditions such as teeth crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
- Invisalign® is made of smooth and comfortable plastic that is virtually invisible.
- You can remove your Invisalign® aligners whenever you need to.
- Invisalign® allows you to continue to do the things you love and eat the foods you like.
- Invisalign® fits your busy lifestyle – you only need to visit the dentist every four to six weeks.